Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Your First Photoshoot


You were nine days old when Michelle came over to do your first photo shoot, I guess technically it was your second since she was there to take pictures of you when you were born. It was a beautiful, unseasonably warm day in October, somewhere around 80 degrees, and I was so sick. I developed mastitis 2 days before, I had a 102 degree fever, body aches, chills, I felt so horrible, I just wanted to lay in bed and sleep. I quickly realized the unselfish nature a mother had to have, because laying in bed all day was suddenly no longer an option when I was sick. I thought about canceling the shoot, but I had dreamed of outside pictures and never thought we would be able to do that in October, and then we got this insanely warm weather, and I knew I would regret missing out on it. I'm so glad I didn't cancel...


You were so good the enitre time, I was trying so hard not to look sick, and all in all I think they turned out beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment