Friday, April 30, 2010

A Rare Moment


BEST BABY EVER...that is what you are. Sometimes I get scared to even say it for fear that you may change, but I have to tell everyone how wonderful you are. You don't cry, you loudly complain, the only real way to explain it is you growl. It is so funny that when you rarely get angry I just stare in amazement at your face. I almost never see you cry that when you do, I just love to watch you. Sounds horrible, I know, but you are just so funny when you are mad. I took this picture the other day when I was feeding you, and you got so angry when you finished all your food and there was none left. I ran to get my camera, wanting to get a picture of you crying and of course you started smiling when you saw the camera! But your need for more food eventually won out and you started crying again. Please forgive me...I promise I got you more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment