Sunday, April 18, 2010

Maya Grace is One!


Maya Grace,

Happy birthday to my little best girlfriend! I guess it was because you were the first baby to arrive for all of us, that the anticipation from waiting was more than I could take! You were 5 days late and I know it felt like an eternity for your mom, I was just as anxious! You made an impressively quick entrance into the world, at 11:09am and life has not been the same since! Jeanette and I rushed over to see you, and the moment you were in my arms, I was in LOVE! You had the bluest eyes, and pouty little lips, perfection! Your mom looked at you with such love, I couldn't wait to feel that same feeling! I was 12 weeks pregnant with Michaela at the time, and Jeanette didn't even know she was pregnant with Reese. Who would have thought these 3 best friends growing up would all have little girls of their own in the same year? As time goes on you make me laugh every single day! You have such an adventurous soul, and I know we are all in trouble when you start talking because we all know you have so much to say! You love to be outside, you love chatting with Michaela, you love anything that will get you into trouble! Your favorite words are "all done" and "good girl"! I can't imagine life with out you, I always wanted to be a mom, but I never knew how much I wanted it until I saw your mom and you! Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment