Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Daddy's Sunday Paper

Your Dad gets up early every Sunday and goes out for bagels and the Sunday paper. He comes home, makes his coffee, sits at the kitchen table with his breakfast, and begins to read the ads in the paper. He is obsessive with reading it in order, folding everything back up perfectly, and he has a fit if anyone touches "his" paper and messes it up before he is done with it. It has always drove me crazy because I have to wait until he is done before I can read it. So to my delight this past Sunday you did this....You reached your little hand out and he wanted to stop you, he wanted to yell, he wanted to be mad...but he can't be mad at your little face, so he just sat there and laughed. I guess he knows that from now he will be sharing his paper with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment