Thursday, April 22, 2010

Snowy Winter


The winter that you were born was the snowiest winter in Philadelphia history! We had about 4 major blizzards dumping over 70 inches of snow on us in about 2 months. Most of the blizzards were bad enough that even Daddy couldn't go to work, and luckily I was still out on maternity leave, so I didn't have to drive anywhere! There is just something about that much snow, and having no where to go, that makes you so excited to see it all coming down! We knew we had to bundle you up and take you out, if only for a few pictures. I am usually the last to want to go out in the white stuff, but wanting to show you snow for the first time, had me all excited!



You were too little to care either way about the snow, but your Dad and I will never forget the first time we bundled you all up and brought you outside. Even though I want you to stay a baby forever, I can't wait for YOU to want ME to take you out in the snow to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment