Wednesday, April 28, 2010

That Face!

You are the happiest baby on the planet, I mean seriously you hardly ever cry. Maybe that is why I am so in love with this picture of you, because when you are upset this is the face you make! You don't cry, you don't scream, I never see tears, but you scrunch your forehead and let out a growl that is just so hysterical! Michelle came over special on my birthday this year just to take pictures of me and you, and of the hundreds she gave me (which are all so beautiful) this is my favorite. Your Dad just doesn't get it, he thinks its the worst picture of his baby girl, but it is so YOU! And that is just one of the many reasons why I love Michelle so much, she is amazing at capturing moments that are so unscripted. I can't wait to get this blown up and framed, it will forever be one of my favorite pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that picture!!! It is adorable!! I have to meet Michaela soon, I mean please can I meet Michaela soon? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena...it is my favorite picture ever. I feel like it should be on a greeting card or something. Anytime you want to stop by, just give a call. We are living at my parent's house for right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Maybe next weekend? My weeks are too busy right now.

    ReplyDelete