Saturday, April 17, 2010

Starting a Blog




So I have been totally inspired by a special person in my life to start this blog for my daughter. She is already 6 months old and it pains me to say that I am already forgetting little things about her. I am going to stay truly committed to this and will one day be able to give this to Michaela. My hope is that when she can read this, it will help her understand the decisions that I made and the long journey John and I took to have her in our lives. Words will never be able to express the sheer joy she has brought to my life. She is my reason for existing, the reason I was born. I look at her with such an overwhelming feeling of love, I cannot believe I did something so good in my life to deserve to be her mother. Her deep brown eyes look at me with such complete understanding, almost as if we knew each other before and have finally found one another again. She brings me peace, she shows me love, she makes me want to be a better human being....she truly gave me a life worth waiting for.




1 comment:

  1. what a terrific post. i'm so excited to be able to follow this blog!! creating this blog for michaela is such a terrific idea!! so happy you are blogging!!

    ReplyDelete