Friday, April 23, 2010

First Time Eating Cereal


At 5 months old we started you on rice cereal. You were a little unsure at first, but within 2 days you knew you liked it and you wanted more! In only a month you now are eating cereal with baby food once in the morning and once at night. YOU LOVE IT! You get super excited when I put you in your highchair, and even sometimes get a little impatient when I am taking too long to heat it up. You have already ran through all the stage one foods, and the pediatrician said it was ok to start the stage 2. You love all fruit, but apples, blueberries, and pears seem to be a favorite. Last night I tried to feed you carrots and even though you have had them before, you started to gag. I have to say it was so funny, only because you ate them last week and it was almost a "fake" gag. So I guess your least favorite for now is carrots. Let's just hope you are a better eater than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment