Friday, April 23, 2010

Swinging

I took you to the park a few weeks ago. It was a weird warm spell at the end of March. It was your first time at the park, first time in short sleeves, and the first time on the swings! I wasn't sure how you were going to like it, but I had to give it a try.
As if that smile doesn't say it all! You were giggling every time I gave you a push! It was the first time I got such a big reaction out of you. Needless to say, as soon as I came home and told Mimi and Poppy how much you loved the swings, they went right out and bought you a swing for the backyard.

You have been happily swinging ever since!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have you know Meeks that the wire for your swing is rated some where in the neighborhood of 1200 pounds, so swing away with no fear.

    Love poppy

    ReplyDelete