Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Your Stool

I had a wooden stool just like this when I was little. In fact, when I first moved into my first place with your Daddy, I brought my little wooden stool with me and we used it all the time. When I was pregnant, I said that I wanted a wooden stool just like mine for you. I was hoping someone would buy one for you, but Uncle Josh did something so much better than that. With Aunt Mitzi's suggestion, Uncle Josh did an amazing job and made you this wooden stool with a little birdie on it that matches your bedding. It was one of my most absolute favorite shower presents, and I'm so happy you will have it all your life. At 9 months old you are pulling yourself up on everything. And the other day I had you on the floor in your room, and you found your wooden stool. You were so excited to have found this little piece of furniture that is just your size, and you played with it, pulling yourself up and down for almost an hour. Now anytime I put you down in your room you crawl right over to your stool! I tell you everyday that Uncle Josh made it special just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment