Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Icecream!


It's funny all the things you swear that you are going to do with your child before you are actually a parent. If you would have asked me last summer, being 7 months pregnant, if I would be giving my 8 month old ice cream this summer...I would have looked at you and not only have said "no" I probably would have been annoyed that you asked me such a question. But what is the shore without ice cream? And of course I gave you your first sweet taste of soft serve vanilla ice cream at only 8 months old. How could I eat such a wonderful treat in front of your sweet little face and not share? You weren't too sure at first, but after a taste or two, you got so excited! Aunt Jen and I quickly made after dinner ice cream walks a must every night while we were down the shore. You haven't had ice cream since we came home, but don't worry kid, we are headed back down the shore again in late August and ice cream walks will soon be apart of our daily schedule once again!



No comments:

Post a Comment