Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stander-Upper

On July 3rd we were out at a birthday party. You were already out later than usual and it was way past your bedtime by the time we left to come home. I thought for sure you would pass out on the car ride home, but you didn't even go to sleep for another hour after we got home. Finally at close to 10:00 (your normal bedtime is around 8:00) I put you in your crib and closed the door. About 20 minutes later, I heard you on the monitor still awake and talking to yourself. I got up to see what you were up to, and it was a good thing I did because this is what I saw!
At almost 9 months old you are now pulling yourself up! I couldn't believe my eyes! Needless to say, your tired mommy had to lower your crib at 10:30 at night. You are getting so big so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment