Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Beach


I grew up going to the beach every summer. I love the beach! I could spend the entire day there, soaking up the sun, burying my feet in the hot sand, and swimming in the ocean. I couldn't wait to take you there. I was hoping, actually praying, that you would love the beach as much as me (cause your Daddy hates it) so we could spend the majority of our days there while we were on vacation. Everyone said that you were too young to enjoy the beach. Everyone said that I was going to be so disappointed when I got there and realized our beach trips were going to be short lived. Everyone said that there was no way you were going to take your naps on the beach. YOU LOVE THE BEACH! Aunt Jen, Maya, you, and I spent every single day of vacation on the beach, for at least 3 hours. You and I could have probably stayed longer, but we couldn't let Aunt Jen (who is 7 months pregnant) carry back the beach stuff by herself. At first I couldn't even get a picture of you looking at the camera because you were to preoccupied with looking at all these new things that you have never seen before. I can only imagine what was going through your little head. You napped every day on the beach without a problem, you loved the sand, and the ocean as well. I am so happy that you are a beach baby!







No comments:

Post a Comment