Friday, September 10, 2010

Long Awaited Reunion



After an almost 9 month wait in between visits, Aunt Mitzi finally came back home! She hasn't been home for 3 weeks straight EVER since she moved to the west coast 3 years ago. I was so excited to have my little sister home for such a long period of time, even though I knew her visit had everything to do with wanting to see you, not so much me!She didn't want to run up and hug you, for fear that she would scare you forever, and you totally looked her up and down checking her out! It only took you about an hour to completely warm up to her, and you guys had so much fun together the 3 weeks that she was home. She watched you while I went to school and work, and after only a few days you started looking for her in the mornings. She taught you how to climb the steps, high-five, and gave you pretty much anything and everything you wanted. You two definitely bonded and I am pretty sure we will be seeing her on the east coast a little more often now!



1 comment: