Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Enjoying the Last Days of Summer


It's sad to think that this summer has come to an end. I longed for this summer more than any summer before, because of you. We had a nice long fall and winter inside when you were just a little bitty baby, and spring was just a tease to how much fun we were going to have this summer...and that we did! Beach trips, swimming, play dates, cookouts, lighting bugs, fireworks, water ice... all the things I couldn't wait to do with you. Now the long summer days are fading, and there is a chill in the air when the sun goes down. So I'm hanging on to these last warm Septemeber days, and trying to spend as many hours as possible outside. Fall happens to be my favorite time of year, but I know I am going to miss the summer and all the things that we got to do. But I promise the one good thing about summer, is it always comes back around, and next summer is going to be even better than this past one, I promise you that baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment