Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Girl Party!

I still look at all you girls in disbelief, we all got pregnant under different circumstances, all within one year, and all with baby girls. Looking back at the four of us growing up, never in my wildest dreams did I think we would all be at the same point in our lives with these baby girls. Maya Grace is certainly the leader of the pack and I don't think it has anything to do with her being the oldest. Reese is definitely a close second when it comes to running the show, I think her and Maya will butt heads, just like their mommies! You, Michaela by far are going to be the tiniest of the bunch, but you don't let that fool anyone, cause you let everyone know what you like and don't like. And Mariam is definitely the relaxed "go with the flow" kind of girl. We are packing you 4 all up in about a week and taking you to the beach. That is where the 4 of us spent all our summer weekends and looking back it was probably some of the best times of our lives. Although this beach trip will probably be more time preparing to go to the beach, then actual time spent on the beach...we don't care, and are just all thrilled to pieces to let your little toes all touch sand for the first time. We have spent the majority of our lives leaning on each other and going to one another for advice, a laugh, a hug, or just good conversation. This next phase in life, raising our little girls to be strong women, I know we are going to need each other now more than ever. And it gives me great peace to know that not only will I never be alone in that monumentous journey, but that I will doing it side by side with Aunt Jen, Aunt Jeanette, and Aunt Samantha.






No comments:

Post a Comment