Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day


We spent your Dad's first Father's Day down the shore in LBI. It was also your first vacation and first time at the beach. We cooked Daddy and big breakfast and then headed to the beach with Maya, Aunt Jen and Uncle Matt. I think Daddy had a great day and it was nice that we were all together and on vacation. I've known your Dad for a very long time. I've seen him grow up from a kid, to a man, to a husband, and now a father. I always knew he would make a wonderful father someday to someone, even though he doubted himself many times. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him as my husband and now your Daddy. I've never seen him happier in all my life as he is when he is with you. He loves you more than words can say, and I'm excited to spend many more Father's Days all together.

1 comment: