Monday, May 31, 2010

Swimming

Summertime is just around the corner and this past week it has been HOT here. Mimi bought you and Maya a kiddie pool last week, and I couldn't wait to get you both in there. Before I even put you in, I took you out and showed you and you were so excited. It was as if you knew that was a pool, and remembered how much fun it was. This is before you even got in the pool!
I put you in first and you were splashing away, you loved it instantly. Maya screamed at the top of her lungs the second her feet touched the water. She had a great time playing outside the pool and dipping her hands in over the side. I put you on your belly and you were kicking your little legs. I even reached over to give Maya a toy and you tumbled over face first under the water, I quick grabbed you, and pulled you up, and you looked at me with this stunned face and then gave me a huge smile! I am so happy you love the water and aren't afraid. Your great grandpop has a pool and so does Bulya, so we will be spending many of our summer days swimming. I can't wait to get you in the big pool and in the ocean later this summer.








No comments:

Post a Comment