Thursday, May 13, 2010

7 months old


I can hardly believe it...how did this happen? At seven months old you are rolling around everywhere. You always want to be held facing out, and squirm your way around if someone tries to face you towards them. You can turn yourself all the way around on your belly, it is so funny to watch. You want to be on the floor all the time now. You love to watch Sesame Street in the morning, and you think Elmo is hysterical. You can sit up pretty independently, but sometimes still tumble over. You are starting to put your arms up in the air to be picked up. You are starting to get a little temper when you don't get your way, especially when we take something away from you that you want. You still love to cuddle, especially when you are sleepy. You love to reach and grab for everything, mostly my necklace! You are still the happiest baby I have ever met, and although I am so sad that you are growing so fast, I am so excited to see you doing all these new things. I love you so much and you will always be my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment