Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mommy's Bed

You are so much like me sometimes, that it is scary. You love our bed. Every morning when you get up, I bring you in bed with Daddy and I. We play for a little bit, read books, drink your bottle, and watch sesame street. Then we head downstairs so we can both eat breakfast, by the time 9:30 rolls around you can barely keep your eyes open. I know I should put you down in your own crib for a nap, but some days (okay most days) I just can't help but want to snuggle up with you in my bed. And I just know you love it just as much as me. You love to be surrounded by pillows, and we pull the down comforter up around us, and even though it is just you and I in the queen size bed, you always find a way to cuddle right up next to me. It's just about as close to heaven on earth that I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment