Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gingerbread Houses & Christmas Cookies


I have become super crazed about starting all these holiday traditions, I guess I just want to try all these things and then weed out the ones that didn't fly before you actually start remembering. Your mom has always been a sucker for tradition probably because I hate change, but I know that these are the things that you are going to remember all your life and hopefully one day do all the same things with your own kids because they simply warm your soul and feel like home. So anyway....Aunt Eri and I decided a new cool tradition for all of us would be to make a gingerbread house. I can honestly say that I never had made one before, and I have always wanted to. So we didn't think at 2 you would be that into it, but I swear you are an adult trapped in a little kids body because you LOVED doing this project. You had your serious game face on and sat there with Aunt Eri for over an hour decorating away. The house unfortunately caved in on itself and had to be thrown right away, but the important thing was that you had so much fun decorating away! We also spent a night at Aunt Eri's with Mimi, Aunt Jo, Aunt Devon and Nonna making our annual pitzells and Christmas cookies, another project that you LOVE! Most definitely two Christmas traditions for us!











No comments:

Post a Comment