Thursday, August 4, 2011

Father's Day

I hope you will always know how much your Dad loves you. I don't think any guy will hold a candle to him, and I'm pretty sure he will never think anyone is good enough for you. The older you get the more excited he becomes, I always say that he is rushing you to grow up, but I know he is just excited to do more things with you. The way you say "I looooove uuooo Dad-ddddde" is enough to melt his heart. He is so loving, nurturing, and forever working on being more patient with you. You most definitely stole his heart.
Another guy who loves you to pieces is your Poppy! You are very lucky to have 2 men in your life that would do anything for you. He is by far the most patient guy I know, and he tells me EVERY SINGLE DAY how beautiful you are. He loves to spend all his free time with you, and you can do no wrong in his eyes. He is the best Dad in the world, and now the best Poppy too! You and I are blessed to have them both! And even though you aren't even 2, I think you already know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment