Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Shore

We are so blessed to have Michelle in our lives and she has become such a wonderful friend to us. She graciously joined us for a day on the beach and took some amazing pictures all throughout the day. She first met your Daddy and I when we were young and so in love, she saw us vow to love each other forever, she saw you growing inside my belly, she saw you take your first breath, and now she gets to see you grow. She has documented everything wonderful that has ever happened in my life, and I am so very thankful. These are just some of my favorites.



















1 comment:

  1. i just saw the new posts now. LOVE THEM. (and this one especially, of course!!) you may be thankful to me, but i am just as thankful to you guys, for being able to witness such an amazing bond that you have together and with michaela, and to be able to capture it for you.

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete