Monday, December 5, 2011

Ears Pierced

I wanted to get your ears pierced when you were a baby, but Daddy was so against it! He said that it would make you look like a "big girl". One day out of no where he decided that you could have them pierced if I still wanted to do it. The whole way to the piercing place, I was having such second thoughts, I wanted to do it, but I felt so guilty about taking you to do something that was going to hurt you. Mimi reassured me that you would be fine, and that it would only hurt for a second. YOU WERE SO BRAVE! You sat on my lap and got each ear done one at a time because there was only one girl working, and you didn't shed ONE SINGLE TEAR! I couldn't believe it. I didn't think you would cry for long, but I never thought you wouldn't cry at all! After she did the second ear you said "owwww that hurt!" You got to pick out a present and off we went! I think you already forgot about them, you honestly haven't mentioned them all day. I have to say, just when I think you couldn't get any cuter, the earrings just look so sweet! I see many pairs in your future and Daddy can't wait to buy you some diamonds!




No comments:

Post a Comment