Monday, October 24, 2011

Your 2nd Birthday!

We decided to have a party for you at our new house! We had to have your party the weekend before your birthday because we had a wedding to go to the weekend of. It soon turned into a WAY BIGGER party then we had originally planned and mommy ended up inviting about 60 people and over 20 kids. Not only was this the first party I had ever planned and thrown, I was panicking over the weather! If it rained or was too cold, there was no way all these people could fit in our house! We rented tables, tents, chairs, a princess moon bounce, we had decorations galore, a pinata, pumpkins for all the kids to decorate, tons of food and I baked for days before...all the while praying for good weather! My prayers sure were hard, because it was unheard of 80 degree October day! It was a day fit for a princess! I had to pull out a summer dress for you because the sweater dress I had bought would have been way to warm! So many people came out to celebrate and everyone had an awesome, and they all thought we threw the most amazing party! You got a million presents, and had such a fun time with all your little friends! All though Daddy and I swore we would never throw a party again that big, if you could promise us perfect weather like that again, I bet we would! It was probably your one and only summer party in October!



Favorite present from Bulya and Dulya!


Looks like Christmas! One very loved little girl!


Party Animals!





Princess Moon Bounce





Mommy was sooooo mad about this cake!




Our sweet table!

No comments:

Post a Comment